SINGER Piecing Snap-On Presser Foot for Low-Shank Sewing Machines The Quarter Inch Foot is most often used for quilt piecing. The foot will help you sew and create 1/4 inch seam allowances. Quarter inch seam allowances are also used when sewing many small projects such as crafts, doll clothes and more. This foot has various markings on the surface to aid with pivoting at corners. The Quarter Inch Foot is used for straight stitch sewing only and is perfect for 1/4 inch seams. Accurate 1/4 inch seam allowances are achieved with the Quarter Inch Foot because the distance from center needle opening to the right hand edge of the foot is 1/4 inch.
SINGER CE150 Futura Sewing and Embroidery Machine Features
- All-in-one sewing and embroidery machine with 24 built-in stitches including two fully automatic one-step buttonholes
- Automatic needle threader and easy top drop-in bobbin system make for quick and easy set-up
- Programmable needle up/down and drop feed for free motion sewing and creative topstitching
- 120 built-in embroidery designs and five built-in fonts perfect for monogramming
- Design file capability automatically reads most embroidery design file formats