Description:Cute and unique coin purse to make. Special gift giving out as kit, or as meaningful finished product. A sweet present for receiver who likes handmade crafts.
Finished Size:5.3*4.3 inch Proficiency: beginner to intermediate
Package:plastic bag Color:red
Material including:outer fabric, lining, interfacing, zipper, beads, pattern, thread and needle, instruction.
It’s a craft kit that requires sewing..
Manufacturer words:Sewing is a timeless work, it fixes things, creates crafts, discovers the beauty of life and brightens free time.
Time spent on beautiful things is always worthy. Come and join us to craft amazing things.Once complete a project, much is learned about sewing, and next crafting becomes easier.
Can kid or grandma make it?
Yes. We recommend kids above 8 years old. For beginner, please choose item with PROFICIENCY MARKED AS BEGINNER for an easy start.
Do I need a sewing machine?
It’s not necessary. Most customers sew all by hand, even for tote bag projects.
Are there other things in need when start sewing?
Yes. A pair of scissors, a marker to draw outlines, and an iron (not necessary).
Why there is blue / white marks on the edge of fabric?
Marks are water soluble, they are made as patterns before machines cutting fabric.
How long will it take to sew?
Well, it depends on the craft chosen. For beginner project, it takes about 2 hours to an afternoon, some tote bag may cost days. And with help of sewing machine, it gets faster.
Owl Coin Purse Easy Sewing Project Sewing Kit For Girls Beginners Features
- Cute owl coin purse to make and sew. When finished, a cute purse for keeping cents, changes, keys and small treasures.
- Finished Size: 5.3*4.3 inch Proficiency: beginner to intermediate
- Easy sewing craft craft kit to start with. With precut fabric, interfacing, zipper, beads, pattern, instruction, thread and needle all in one kit.
- Cute twinkling eyes. You also could make both eyes the same by sewing beads. There is no fixed rule for sewing.
- Patchwork steps have been simplified. For detail, please refer to the last picture.