The XL3500i from Brother is a 35 stutch free arm sewing machine with multiple stitch functions. The machine features built in stitches for mending and garment construction, decorative stitching, heirloom stithes, and quilting stitches. The XL3500i has a automatic buttonholer which couldn’t be easier to use. You simply place the button in the included buttonhole foot, attach the foot to your sewing machine and the XL3500i will make the buttonhole for you automatically. No measuring necessary! The XL3500i comes with a walking foot for easy accurate stitching of slippery fabrics or multiple layers as well as a quilt guide for precise and evenly spaced quilting lines. The machine is easy to thread with the automatic needle threader and drop in bobbin system. The XL3500i has a stitch width and length control as well as an adjustable dial control for thread tension. Accessories are included for quilting, zipper insertion, darning, buttonholes and button sewing. The accessory feet are easy to change with our quick change presseer foot design. The XL3500i comes with a cover to protect your machine when it is not in use. It is lightweight and protable with a built in handle for carrying. The instrucitons for this machine are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Brother XL3500I 35Stitch FreeArm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions Features
- Free-arm sewing machine with 35 built-in stitches and multiple stitch functions
- 1-step automatic buttonholer; quick-change presser feet; button-sewing attachment
- Oversized sewing table for large projects; walking foot and seam guide for quilting
- Foot control, sewing notions, instructions, and a protective carrying case included
- Measures 15-2/5 by 6-2/3 by 11-2/5 inches; 25-year limited warranty