Quick Start Guide
Step 1 Lead the thread according to the step 1-2-3-4. For your convenience and our quality test, our QC staff have already installed the machine and you can see the machine comes with a sample fabric like that.
Step 2 Install 4 AA batteries. Put four batteries right inside the compartment and make sure the switch is on off position.
Step 3 Put the sample fabric on the fastening plate and turn on the switch. Please hold tight the cloth with your left hand so the machine can stitch more smoothly, stay still with your right hand in the meantime because the machine can stitch automatically.
Step 4 Tie a knot by yourself. Turn off the machine and cut the line with the clippers, then tie the loop on the reverse side of your fabric so it doesn’t pull through.
Step 5 What if the device doesn’t stitch and just make holes ?
Solution 1: It doesn’t sew because you don’t set the needle deep enough. Loosen the screws in front of the needle and put the needle down then try again.
Solution 2: Loosen the tension control so the tread can move more smoothly. The device can’t make a loop if the thread is too tight to move.
Is there a power cord to use for this sewing machine ?
No power cord is supplied with the machine. But it has a “jack” for a 6 volt input. It uses 4 AA batteries which will do a lot of sewing so the power cord option is not at all necessary for most of people.
How do I get access to the bottom thread ?
There are no top and bottom threads of this stitch device and you have to use the only one thread ran through the needle and tie a loop by yourself.
Is this device suitable for a young kids ?
Keep away from young children who is under 12 years old, or it would be great for a kid under 12 to use with adult’s supervision.
1X Sewing Machine, 1X Extension Spindle,1X Needle Threader,2X Needles,3X Bobbins ,1X Clippers,1X User Manual
Arespark Sewing Machine Portable Mini Handheld Sewing Machine Quick Stitch Tool for Self Designed Handkerchiefs Aprons Pillowcases White Features
- Handheld Sewing Machine: Portable and compact, excellent for on-the-spot repairs. It is a simple,convenient and practical quick stitch tool, easy to use and carry, fulfills your various sewing requirements in daily life.
- Perfect For Quick Repairs: Some repairs that conventional desktop machines can not handle, like sewing curtains while on the rod, or mending a torn pocket without having to remove your pants. Can be seam thickness 1.8MM, too big, too hard, thick seam certainly not.
- Batteries Requires: This sewing machine needs 4 AA batteries (not included). Cordless and battery powered our handheld sewing machine is the perfect companion for travel or home use.
- Perfect For Any Material: Great for silks, denim, wool, leather and crafts. You can use it to sew hanging curtains, wall hanging, etc easily.
- Enjoy The Fun Of DIY: It’s funny to make your own handkerchief, apron, gloves, cloth with this practical machine,great for arts & crafts,patchwork,or simple embroidery. Ideal for both travel & home. Make sewing repairs anywhere.