SIZING GUIDE: MEASURE THE SMALLEST PART OF THE WRIST BEFORE CHOOSING THE SIZE TO BUY • Small fits wrist circumference 5.5 – 6 inches • Medium fits wrist circumference 6 to 7.7 inches • Large fits wrist circumference 7.8 – 8.9 Remember: Slide the compass backwards to unbuckle the bracelet; the fire starter works better after the paint is scraped off the flint LIFETIME WARRANTY & 60-DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE PLUS IF YOU EVER HAD TO USE YOUR PARACORD IN ANY EMERGENCY SITUATION, EMAIL US YOUR STORY AND WE WILL REPLACE YOUR BRACELET.
550 Paracord Survival Bracelet Kit 5in1 Hunting Gear with Emergency Knife Compass Fire Starter Flint and Whistle by Exxceed Army Green Medium Features
- SAVE YOUR LIFE if your car breaks down in the woods, or you’re lost while hiking, or a terrible disaster strands you in the wilderness! This 5-in-1 tool includes water compass, fire flint/starter, scraper/knife, whistle and paracord;
- GENUINE MIL-SPEC MIL-C-5040 Type III Paracord that has 7 yarns and 3 strands per yarn which is very difficult and hard to find, meeting current technical standards for the manufacture of cord for use in parachutes, with a breaking/tensile strength of 550 pounds or more.
- 100% Nylon – more natural silky texture than polyester, stronger in composition but softer in touch makes it ideal for harnesses or leashes where strength is crucial; more elastic and stretches with greater ease compared to polyester which is a more rigid material; 100% nylon makes it a far superior and exceptional choice than ordinary paracords made of polyester
- A COMPASS that doesn’t come off, secures your bracelet in place by sliding it forward after buckling your bracelet to lock it and doing the reverse before unbuckling it.
- NO SHARP/SERRATED EDGES that can cause cuts on your skin while wearing it making it safe to wear and making it a perfect gift for grown-ups and kids alike who love the outdoors!