Titanium needles have a titanium-nitride ceramic finish which makes them more wear resistant than any other needles. When embroidering large stitch patterns or penetrating very abrasive, dense or tough materials the needle points and surface will maintain its original shape and dimensions 3 to 5 times longer. PD needle points will not wear down as fast as chromium plated needle points. The use of PD needles gives you longer life, fewer defects due to “dulled” needle points and increased productivity.
30 Pieces TITANIUM Home Sewing Machine NEEDLES ASSORTMENT Features
- Organ titanium universal regular machine needles are used for sewing all weights of woven fabrics
- Organ titanium machine needles last five times longer than regular machine needles and are designed to reflect heat away from the thread to minimize breakage
- Organ titanium machine needles are universal and fit all brands including singer, brother, kenmore and other quality sewing machines
- Package includes thirty (30) machine needles 10 of size 80/11, 10 of size 90/14 and 10 of size 100/16
- The use of PD needles gives you longer life, fewer defects due to “dulled” needle points and increased productivity.